The FOCISTM system comes loaded with a software suite for test setup, real-time data collection and vibration monitoring, and post-processing analysis.
FOCISTM software allows precise configuration of each rotor stage, setup of the probes and control of their function (blade tip timing, blade tip clearance, or both) through a graphical interface.
Picture Above: Rotor Stage Configuration
Choose the best placement of the optical probes around the rotor based on the vibration modes of interest with the Circumferential Optimizer.
Picture Above: Circumferential Optimizer
Signal Monitoring and Adjustment
The FOCISTM software enables verification of probe operation, and verification of the signals collected via a graphical interface ("digital oscilloscope").
Picture Above: Verification of Probe Signal Quality
Test operators can adjust laser power and channel gain through software.
Picture Above: Laser Power and Channel Gain Control
FOCISTM software can output clearance measurement as average of all blades or blade-by-blade. Minimum, maximum, and average clearance is available.
Picture Above: Blade-by-blade clearance visualization
Blade Tip Timing and Vibration Analysis
The FOCISTM software suite includes real-time and post-processing blade vibration software.
Real-Time Blade Vibration Software
DAQ+ is our real-time blade vibration software for test monitoring and visualization of blade vibration in real time.
Picture: DAQ+ Software for Real-Time Vibration Monitoring
BT is the post-processing software for deep analysis of blade vibration events, both synchronous and asynchronous.
Picture Above: Examples of plots of blade vibration results (Campbell, Magnitude, Frequency, and Phase)
Generate Plots of Recorded Parameters
- Relative & Absolute blade position
- Deflection (including automatic determination of deflection based on polynomial curve fit to remove the static blade position)
- History, Campbell, and Waterfall plots are available
- Asynchronous analysis
- All blades FFT
- Identification of nodal diameter response and flutter events
- Frequency, magnitude & phase for the stage
- Synchronous analysis:
- Identify responding engine orders via sine wave fit for all probes on a per rev basis
- Frequency, magnitude & phase for all blades